Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage at school in Durham, NC


This fire damage in a local school in Durham, NC was very severe. Notice the extent of the fire and water damage to the contents and structure. We at SERVPRO of... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning in Durham, NC


We at SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County got a call for a duct cleaning in a commercial building in Durham, NC. You can see in the before picture that th... READ MORE



Hard wood floors in Durham, NC


This flooded dining room in Durham, NC was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of water damage to the floors. A lot of times we are able to dry hardw... READ MORE



Basement flood in Durham, NC


This basement in Durham, NC had an unexpected broken pipe that resulted in about six inches of standing water throughout the finished basement. Notice the exten... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Commercial Building in Durham, NC


The before picture is of a fire loss at a commercial building in Durham, NC. You can notice the extent of the damage with soot covering all of the walls in this... READ MORE



Smoke damaged contents in Durham, NC


These contents were taken from a fire damaged home in Durham, NC. Notice the extent of the smoke damage. The owner thought the contents were ruined. The after p... READ MORE



Document drying in Durham, NC


As you can see in the before picture this document was damaged pretty severely as a result of a water loss in a commercial building. The document looks like it ... READ MORE



Commercial fire damage in Durham, NC


This before photo is of damage that was a result of a fire and water loss in a commercial building in Durham, NC. Notice the extent of the water, fire and smoke... READ MORE



Fire damage in Durham, NC


This fire damage in Durham, NC was the result of a contractor during a renovation. Notice the specialty equipment we used to restore the hardwood floors instea... READ MORE



Fire restoration in Durham, NC


This historic home in Durham, NC experienced fire and smoke damage as a result of a fire started by a contractor during some home improvements. The owner of thi... READ MORE