'Twas the Night before Christmas Fire Safety Style
‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
The only thing that was stirring was a lone stray mouse
That chewed the house wire
And started a fire.
At that moment appeared Jolly Saint Nick-
who extinguished the fire ever so quick.
He placed the presents one by one
then left some fire tips before he was done.
He sat at the table and began to write
An overloaded outlet came to sight,
This is a No, No and should not be.
The shimmering holiday lights were a sight to see,
But make sure there is water in the base of the tree.
As he finished his cookies he left a new fire alarm
To alert the family of any imminent harm.
A final gift was a trap for the mouse,
as he wiggled his nose and departed the house.
Merry Christmas and to all a good night
As he rode in his sleigh and flew out of sight.
Merry Christmas from SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County