Why Choose SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County?
When faced with a water, fire or trauma emergency why should someone call SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County? When answering this question, the principle subject, above all else, is the customer. All other things are secondary during the time a customer calls in their time of need. The mission statement of SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County reflects this very sentiment. “To develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect.”
The team at SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County is focused from the initial call for service to provide an exceptional customer service experience. Our technicians, crew chiefs and project managers treat each and every customer as well as each other with mutual respect and fairness. As a team, each individual reflects the company vision, “to be the premiere fire and water clean-up and restoration company in the Triangle. This is achieved by steadfastly, representing the company’s core values shown in the acronym H.A.B.I.T.C.
- Happy Customers: Create happy customers through immediate response, clean presentation, excellent service and communication and a desire to help.
- Achieve Goals: We set and accomplish business goals that help us achieve our personal goals.
- Be the Best: Be the best leader, best manager, best sales representative, best technician, and best office staff. To be the best we must strive for constant improvement.
- I will be safe: for me, my family, my customers, and my company.
- Team Success: We are accountable for ourselves and the roles and responsibilities of our job so that our team will succeed.
- Community Branding: Build brand awareness in our community by respecting our customers, displaying integrity and giving back whenever we are able.
These are the reasons to choose SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County when you have a water, fire or trauma emergency.