We Are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County is an Institute of Inspection, Clean and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Firm.
As an IICRC Certified Firm we must:
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up to date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of in accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace. Every five years the standards of the IICRC are reviewed and updated accordingly.